API Fired Heater (Mechanical)
Manjughosh Engineering having vast experience of API Fired heater designing and detailing. Company provides services for Basic Design & Detail Engineering for heat transfer equipment’s, lump-sum turnkey supply of fired heaters, waste heat boilers, De-Nox systems and high-pressure and special type shell and tube heat exchanger. I includes below mentioned activities:
· Mechanical Data Sheet Preparation, which include mechanical design calculation.
· Material Requisitions Preparation
· Technical Bid evaluation
· Vender Document Review
· Detailed Engineering drawing.
· Mechanical design and detailing of API Fired Heater.
· Mechanical design and detailing of Steam reformer.
· Refractory Furnace: sizing of equipment, refractory.
· Refractory anchor design.
· Instrument connection nozzles.
· Mechanical design and detailing of APH
· Hot and cold flue gas ducting.
· ID / FD fan
· Burner hot and cold air ducting.
· Damper design with linkage system.
· Heater doors and port
· Heater steel stack.
· Platforms and ladders / stairs.
· Heat exposed pressure part radiant / Convection section
· Non-pressure part support bracket of Ni-Cr material,
· Convection shoot blower and stem lancing
· Non-pressure part support bracket with end header box.
· Ceramic fiber / Refractory LHV wall construction
· Insulating brick construction.
· 87.17 MW Duty SRT VI Hydro wax cracking Heater for shell Eastern Petroleum Ltd.
· 50.28 MW Duty SRT III Gas cracking Heater for Shell Eastern Petroleum Ltd.
· 52.98 Gcal/h Duty SRT VI Naphtha cracking Heater for Ethylene Unit Salavat.
· 41.50 MM Kcal/h Duty Process+3.33MM Kcal/h steam, Vacuum twin cell cabin Heater for Formosa Petrochemical Corp.
· 121.86 MW Duty steam reformer, vertical tube Heater with APH for KINEF Kirishi Russia.
· 13.1 MW Duty Reactor Feed oil furnace, Horizontal tube cabin Heater for Fortum oil &Gas OY.
· 4.54 MW Duty Recycle, Vertical Cylindrical Heater for Fortum oil & Gas OY.
· 53.05 MW Duty Crude and Vacuum, twin cell Vertical tube box Heater, with overhead Convection and stack with APH System.